UFO lands in Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock Temple


This news was announced last January 31 across the internet, Youtube videos of the UFO that hovers and warps up to the sky after it stop on top of the Dome of the Rock Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The video above was taken by eye witnesses and showed 3 kinds of amateur videos taken using a video cam and a cellphone with camera. Most interesting footage is from another angle close to the roof of the temple.

related news :http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/03/ufo-jerusalems-dome-rock-baffles-experts/

Is this real?
is it a sign that 2012 is coming as the end of the world?\
or is this a viral marketing campaign for Battle Los Angeles movie?

Also last January 26th at 3:59am , I was bothered by this star that shines so bright and its big and later on the shines goes out and it went back again. I took a video and photo of it and because its so dark at night and my camera and flip cam can't take a good shot of it. But I have the photos here with me, with complete date and time. The video I took is no longer available, as I deleted it few days ago, I just think if this is the same glowing orb or UFO that floats around in Jerusalem.

here's another video angle that shows that the UFO flashes first before it warped up above the sky - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-bNOy_CKQ&feature=related