Food bloggers, Perfect Italiano and Pinoy Eats World in a secret lair

a P3048978
What will happen if food bloggers, Pinoy Eats World and Perfect Italiano cheese mix inside a room with a kitchen and dining table?

more photos below and story below

here's what will happen
- food bloggers taking photos of food
- Chef JJ Yulo and Namee Jorolan prepares the food using Perfect Italiano cheese
- Italian music theme surrounds the room
- colorful masks on the table
- cocktails, cheese and grapes
- learning some tips from the master chefs
- and the highlight of this mystery dinner event is.....eating
- art of burping after eating hahaha

P3048881 P3048882
-we were welcomed by Pinoy Eats World by wearing a mask inside their secret lair
- decorated tables and plate set up for their guests

P3048891
food menu for today is Viva Italia! style with Perfect Italiano cheese

P3048910 P3048922
Pinoy Eats World at the kitchen

P3048913
Perfect Italiano cheese
We tasted different kinds of food that night and they used different types of cheese provided by Perfect Italiano. There I tasted a great line up of food like the Pasta with mozarella, clam soup with baked clam and cheese, roasted lamb with romano cheese, olive and honey dip with parmesan cheese for our toasted breads.

My wife was surprised when I brought home some Perfect Italiano and she told me that she uses this brand of cheese in cooking and I remember that I love her pasta cooking and I don't have the idea that she uses that cheese, she reminds me also that it is cooked with Perfect Italiano, its a shocking discovery for me that I already tried the cheese before. She regularly buys this brand of cheese when she's going to cook or bake here at home.

P3048940 P3048943
food bloggers at the table

P3048960 P3048964
getting to know each other, I forgot to table hop here, and forgot to introduce to some of the guests here

P3048983
outside view of their kitchen

I'll feature the food later at www.foodpilipinas.blogspot.com
so check my dedicated food blog!

Add Perfect Italiano in Facebook
and join in their My Perfect Recipe contest
visit http://www.facebook.com/myperfectrecipes

they will be organizing another mystery dinner soon!
oh wow..I wish they invite me again hehehe