My photo of Super moon of March 19, 2011 (Philippines)

moon 2  pic
Here' my photo of the super moon around 3am. I woke at 2am for the full super moon, but my view was blocked by a thick dark cloud, and the super moon is not the big size that I'm expecting. But I waited til the clouds be gone.

I still enjoy taking pics of the full moon when it reaches the horizon, it is much bigger as it approaches on the other side of the Earth.

do you have your own super moon photos?
pls share it here!

Other Super Moon coverage in the Philippines

Video by Bong in Lucena City

Fitz Villafuerte's Super Moon

Ada Lajara's Lunar Perigee

Mon Macutay's Super Moon

Maia Castaneda's Super Moon

Vince Ungasis's Super Moon

Raven Yu's Super Moon with 22 degree halo and colorul corona

and from foreign friends
Check out the Lunar halo spotted in Portland

Super moon in North Cotobato

THE GIANT! Super Moon in Spain