On the Spot Blogging Contest and win HTC 7 Mozart phone




We're going to have an on the spot blogging contest that will be launched after my panel talk about Blogging 101 at CYBERZONE TechnoLife Affair. I will start there at around 3:50pm.

cyberzone tech life affair
check out the event details here

I'll accept entries only after my panel talk. You should include a blog post about my talk, and dapat may pic ako dun! Just blog about the event and also my panel talk and then publish it in your own blogs.

Just bring your own laptops and internet dongle.

Or if you don't have your laptop, You can visit the booth of Neo and Acer/ Villman and you can use their laptops there with wifi.

I like to thank SM Cyberzone for organizing this event and also to their participating brands

Samsung - cameras
Cherry Mobile - Androids
Torque - mobile phones
Epson - printers
PLDT MyDSL
Neo Laptops
Sony - PSP and PS3
Microsoft
Kaspersky - Anti-virus
Yahoo!
Game Club - online games

--
yup! my sister is disqualified in joining in this event hahahaha