Philippine Airlines NEW Safety Video circulates around the net

I found this video about the "Philippie Airlines Safety Video and guide for passengers" and it's already crawling in Twitter and Facebook. I clicked a link from FB and watch the video online. At first I thought that the video is another viral gimmick, but it looks that the video is the official and new video for PAL. I haven't read any announcement from PAL about the video, but I'm sure this is in line for Philippine Airlines 70th year anniversary this coming Tuesday.

I got invited by PAL to attend their 70th celebration, and maybe I can get an explanation or even a word from them if this will be our new safety video for PAL passengers.

For me, its an awesome video created by Ambient Media Corp. It gives a little humor and entertainment to viewers, I'm following the video until it ends, the visuals and production of the talents are well presented.
Philippine Airlines NEW Safety Video.

Produced by AmbientMedia and Directed by Ianco Dela Cruz , the new safety video for Philippine Airlines puts a creative spin on a normally routine and tedious time for sky bound travelers. Entertaining and visually appealing, the new video uses a mix of special effects and comedic elements to delight and keep passengers engaged all the while giving them vital information to keep them safe during their journey. Putting a twist on the traditional safety video, AmbientMedia's short but effective production is a must see for all who travel.

here's the old video
I saw this when I first ride a PAL and its soooooooooooo classic ang dating ng video
I also noticed that they never include any subtitle on the new video, or will there be another version with Filipino language?

what do you think of their new video?