Selecta-Hershey's Ice Cream day here at home

P4092012
Its a busy Saturday for us and the heat already beat us, and in the middle of the afternoon, this Selecta-Hershey's Ice Cream truck visited us and delivering a set of their new Selecta-Hershey's Ice cream. It was a surprise for us and we’ve been waiting for this for almost a week. The summer heat will now be beaten with a scoop of these frozen delights. Read my story below.


and they delivered this to us!

P4091998
At first, I thought that they will deliver a big liter of ice cream, but I’m surprised that the people at Hershey’s is kind to let us try their new flavors and test if it is approved by our taste buds. I’m glad that they gave us this 800 ml ice cream ,we were worried at the first place if they sent 1.5ML, we will be forced to use the 2nd refrigerator at home.

Introducing! the new flavors of the summer month by Selecta-Hershey's and Unilver, yup! they tied up for this summer with Selecta to offer us the new Hershey’s ice cream flavor.We know that Hershey's is the top chocolate bar maker that produces Hershey's bar, Kisses and Reese's and Selecta, our ice cream maker in the country, the tie up is mind blowing and my sweet tooth are going crazy when I saw this.

P4091999 P4092001
Hershey’s Kisses and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds

P4092005 P4092038
Hershey’s Reese’s and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate


P4092024 P4092027
Mommy Lace and Baby Ash were surprised to see lots of ice cream on the table, and eating ice cream this summer is the best (after halo halo), Lace is so excited too, for re-creating her own ice cream recipe, she add some ice cream in our hot cakes and other food. So she tried this and created her own ice cream flavor with Selecta-Hershey's Ice Cream.

I opened each of the 800 ml and saw a preview of a pure Hershey’s chocolate and also an ice cream. It looks like that I opened a giant bar and melted it.
P4092010 P4092012
Reese’s and Kisses

P4092015 P4092039
Milk chocolate with almonds and Milk chocolate

and here’s what we ate yesterday

P4092046
Lace placed two chocolate pillows on her Hershey’s Kisses ice cream. At first, I though that the ice cream is cookies and cream, because of the white and brown choco mixed and divided into two inside the container, and added with Hershey’s choco tidbit pieces.

P4092048
It really looks like cookies and cream, but with a different taste. The tidbits of chocolates, are slightly hard and I love the white chocolate mixed with the brown version. Not that sweet for me, but I love the chewy part when I eat this.

I tasted them one by one, and I found my true love – the Selecta-Hershey's Reese’s, I love Reese’s chocolate and this one tickles me. They included small and large pieces of Reese’s choco-peanut butter bars and I love the mix of the munchy and sweet taste that will melt in my mouth and later on chew the choco bar. But, I experience here that you should melt and chew it slowly, because there are bigger bars that might surprise you after scooping it and place it in your mouth. It will be better if they cut the bar in small cubes and not in a rectangle shape. My mouth is not that big to fit an ice cream and a choco bar at the same time. But I like Reese’s.

All 4 flavors are now available in the market in 1.5ml and 800ml pint size.

more reviews to be posted in my food blog – Food Pilipinas Blog

Thanks Hershey’s for this treat!