Ash and Medical City day 4

P5155388
The good part staying in a nice hospital is like staying in a hotel, the difference is that the food comes in a regular basis every day. Today is the day 4 for Ash being confined here in The Medical City, and I see a great improvement on his recovery and winning the battle against an e.coli infection, for the 1st time we saw that Ash never got any fever for the entire day. During out stay, me and my wife started to discover the restaurants located below the building and the eating and drinking never stops here. (More story below)

P5155390
On our 1st day, my wife bought food in North Park, Mongkok, then in Barbaras, Mini Stop, Mary Grace Cafe and for our dinner today, we bought food in Kimono Ken. Then the other I spend some of my money in Starbucks and McDonald's..omg..I'm glad they have Mcdo here that operates 24 hours today and serves a fast awesome speed of wifi internet. Photo above is our take out meal from Kimono Ken, I super love their Donburi Gyudon meal.

P5155391
Here's my baby boy Ashton enjoying his hospital food meal, I'm hoping that we can go home this Monday so that we can go back to our work, take care of Ash at home, and start paying the hospital bills. I just heard from the attending nurse that Ash will still need to finish those antibiotics and needed another blood and urine test to check if the infection is gone, for our estimate, Ash might go home on Tuesday and our hospital bills are now around er...hmm..20k

I'm still worried with all of these expenses and then this is a sign that I should work hard and look for money generating gigs, I'm preparing for Ash's birthday on the 24th and I want to buy a big lechon for everyone, my wife will be happy if we have a big meat on the table, its a super big feast for us in celebrating Ash's 1st year in our world.. I love you Ash! hope you get your health back and let's play under sun with the new bike that we bought.

As for day 4, our lives here are still the same, but its still a good news that Ash is going back to his health, also a funny and cute moment here is that the child actress Mutya Orquia is here in the other side of the room, her yaya went to us infront of the door and borrowed the Hummer car from Ash, the my wife and Ash's yaya went outside and saw that little cute girl Mutya is here and could be recovering from a flu. I wanna have a pic with her and Ash, I used to sing the theme song to Ash every time we finishes eating dinner at night and tune in to that tv series.