photos: Toycon 2011 tv interview in Mornings @ ANC

CIMG0285
I just got a great time with our tv interview in Mornings @ ANC, we were interviewed by Ginger Coronejo of the morning show and our topic is about toys, the event, the local artist and Cosplay Nation.

CIMG0286
After the interview, host of the show Ron Cruz stormed into the room and meet up with me after he saw our interview, if you remember that we did an tv interview with Ron in Dateline Philippines in ANC years ago and we featured Transformers toys. He recognizes me and told me that its great to see the toys again here in ANC

more pics below

CIMG0268
Before the interview

CIMG0269
now on set up

CIMG0270
Ed Ilaga on stand by, he helped us record the whole segment using my Flipcam

CIMG0272
toys and comics giveaways to lucky viewers

CIMG0273
hotwheels and comics

CIMG0274
Cholo brought his awesome toys, he opened his Hot Toys figure for the 1st time here at the show

CIMG0275
Above is War Machine and here’s the Iron Man Mark 1 with the head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr.

CIMG0277
I brought this with me, Manny Pacquiao figure

CIMG0279
and my favorite Supreme Class Optimus Prime from the Transformers Animated series

CIMG0280
Halimaw sculptures brought in their latest creation

CIMG0281
Ultimate Thor

CIMG0282
Ultimate Captain America

CIMG0284
Here’s Cholo giving some info about the toys were giving away