A day of an event with Playboy Philippines June 2011 issue

P6308003
Aubrey Miles

I stumbled this Playboy Philippines event when I was walking infront of a music store in Gateway Mall, my target that day is head to a Fully Booked and meet my sister who will be coming from a train ride, we're going to attend this hotel event and we agreed to wait each other in Gateway mall. When I saw the Playboy Philippines event, I was spotted by one of their people and I asked what's going on here and why there is lot of people around and inside the store, then they guy from Playboy Philippines said that they're having this autograph signing event with actress Aubrey Miles and June playmate Alyssa Samonte. (More story below)

I took a peak and then they let me in to take a quick photo coverage. I saw guys lining up beside the table and they took turns in meeting the celebs, do photo op, and let their June 2011 issue be signed by celebs. I was shocked to see that Playboy Philippines magazine is very different today and compare to the year that I met them first time, the magazine is now into full force and you know what I mean.

For my young readers, this magazine is strictly for adults only, so its like other men's magazine, but far more bolder. I bought a copy, but soon if ever I have moolah, I'm going to dig in again and read what they have for this new edition of Playboy Philippines. I met also our blogging buddies and photographers at the event, JP Manahan and photog Reachard is always there whenever there is a Playboy Philippines event, but my medal goes to JP Manahan for always being present hahaha.

So here are some photos and its my first time to meet Alyssa Samonte, been hearing his name and photos in every social network, she's famous on something but I forgot what it is.. And for Aubrey Miles, my 2nd time to see and meet her in person and she's looking great today compare to the years when she started and do those boldy movies. Everything is evolving, the people, the model,s the readers and also Playboy Philippines magazine. Thanks guys for letting me in, next time! I'll join with you if ever my powers can multiply me into 10 Azrael hahaha.

here are the photos.

P6307998
photog Reachard is in the heat of covering the event through his lens

P6307996
Pretty boy JP Manahan deserves a complete attendance medal for always being there
whenever theres a magazine event

P6307990
Alyssa Samonte

P6307986
Signing first, and while the PB guests are busy writing their notes for you, then you got time to fix your camera and camera phone for a photo op

P6307984
June 2011 issue - I'm impressed and I love the magazine cover concept compare to their previous covers, they did get it right this time.

P6307977
Alyssa Samonte prepares a spread of the magazine, sympre dun sa page spread nya to sign and do autograph

P6307971
More fans and readers coming in

P6307964
more signs

P6307961
I'm glad that magazine spread is a little bit blurred here in my photo

P6307955
Smile Aubrey!

P6307954
photog Reachard in photo action with Aubrey