The massive tweets about #MarioMaurerforPENSHOPPE


There are lot of hot topics and news circulating on the net, especially when topics go trending in twitter and other network, it is cool because the news came first on the net before go mainstream media, few days ago I see rugby athletes in their underwear, then a biscuit, then some couple doing jump shot photo in a cemetery, mayor punches a sheriff, Google+ and then Facebook video calling... but I got curious on one news that came out lately...and funny that I tweeted @PublicityAsia and ask her who is Mario Maurer ? no answer after my tweet and then I saw that the name trended on Twitter. Nakakatawa sana pala nag Google nalang ako hehe. And then someone whispered to me "he's a thai actor and model.. pogi!!" (more story below)

I thought there's an issue with this guy and then found some news that he's coming here to endorse Penshoppe.. another addition to the roster of Penshoppe endorsers and model after Chuck Bass aka Ed Westwick, which brought more curiosity to meand time to blog this because I know there's more story to cover about Mario Maurer.

If you want to know what's going on, you may visit and check the hashtag topic - http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23MarioMaurerforPENSHOPPE and you'll see lots of Mario Maurer fans are posting their self creator fan photos of Mario with Penshoppe logo, campaigning to give Mario a shot for Penshoppe, I know that could happen, and I even saw Alex Mendoza of Penshoppe tweets that he campaigns too and its a positive sign that Mario Maurer is coming here!

Its funny that this news was published and then saw a tweet confirming that it is false and she won't be part of it..whoa!

I just got the interest to blog this after some kids are asking me some details and invite, sorry, I'm not involved in this,but if you want news and updates just check the news at #MarioMaurerforPENSHOPPE and http://twitter.com/#!/PENSHOPPE

astig! the cool and juicy news are now in Twitter and not in Facebook :)