Mini Chewbacca dog at home

P7199417
The story of this dog started when I received a txt message from my wife that Kuya B found a lost dog here in the village and it stayed here in our backyard and didn’t left and I think it wanted to stay there and the dog got scared to walk around. When I heard that news, I sent a message back that they should bring the dog to the baranggay hall to report it and to see if the owner of the dog is looking for it . (More Story below)

But then the days come past and there are no follow ups from the dog owner in our baranggay and then Kuya B decided to keep the dog for the moment while the dog owner is not yet identified. Then followed by some couple of days after hearing the news, I went outside with Baby Ash on a Sunday afternoon and heard a weird low bark at the back of the house and I went there and saw that the furry little dog is inside the cage, I was shocked to see that the dog is still here and then think that the dog owner haven’t claimed their pet yet. Kuya B and his family is not around that time, so they kept the dog in a cage for safety and to keep it out from other of their pet dog ( that is very noisy every morning)

Then when they arrived home, they let the small dog out of the cage and then it played with us for awhile, I think the dog already recognizes and considered its new master, the family of Kuya B, the dog is always angry and barking at me when I’m around or walking at the back of the house to set up my laptop in another venue. The dog runs so fast and wanted to keep me away infront of her , (btw the dog is a female).

P7199415
I named the dog, mini Chewbacca, because of its furry features, and the dog’s breed is like a mix of daschund and fox terrier. Sometimes I think of the dog is like Sir Didymus from the Labyrinth movie, but I find mini Chewbacca a cute nickname for her.

I went out again after a week and saw the mini Chewbacca strolls around play with us (and bark too) while I carry Baby Ash to play with Kuya B’s 2 sons, then I asked his son what’s the name of their new pet dog, and then he told me the name is “Beauty”… Ok, I scrapped the idea of the name that I gave her hahahah.

Then after some days, my wife’s auntie told us that the owner of the dog is finally here!, they spotted the dog infront of the house and then the owner called her name, then the real name is “Jessie!” , the dog runs toward the owner and wags it tail and looks happy, I told them to inform Kuya B and check if that’s the real dog owner, after a few talks with Kuya B and the owner, they went together to the Baranggay hall to report and clear that the dog is no longer in the hands of Kuya B. The owner lives on the next block of the village, and then the dog returned back to Kuya B for the moment as the owner went back to their home to fix something and then they went back to Kuya B’s house to claim the dog and say final good bye to little Jessie aka mini Chewbacca.

I don’t know what will be the feeling of Kuya B and his two son, but I know all of us are happy that Jessie is finally home.

I also heard that the owner said they asked the security guard for details if they saw the dog nearby, then the guard said that they spotted the dog went out of the village.. arhmmmmmmmmmmmm…. I don’t know if they are telling the truth.

P7199414
There are lots of dogs here in the village who got lost and never find their way back, Last time I encountered this dog with a sheep-like fur, color white, all fluffy and cute, but its an adult dog, he got lost too, and stayed on the garage for two days, he eats with our other guard dog in the garage, he looks so friendly, but then I suspected that he got lost and I chased the dog to go to the other side of the village, because I heard that the owner is looking for him, the problem is that the owner never got the time to look for him in the other side, the sheep like furry dog got lost and trapped here in our garage.

And then fast forward to April 2011, a funny moment, were a Chihuachua walks with me on the street, aaaahahahaa.. I think the dog is lost too. Dog owners should keep them away from the street, because they might get hit by a passing car.