Staying in the hotel for Incubus concert

P7270366

I’m now staying in a hotel in Manila andI’ll sleep there and also prepare for the Incubus concert for tomorrow night in Araneta Coliseum. I just arrived in the hotel at around 2pm and checked in after being got wet under the rain, its funny that the front desk girl might have thought that I’m a messenger guy for showing him a letter from a company that booked me to their hotel, and she said that if its okay that she can receive the letter, the person that should receive the letter is not around, so I waited and then she thought that I’m going to leave the front desk, then I told her that I’m checking in to the hotel and can you pls. read the letter, and then she said okay and she pass me to a front desk guy to help me sign some stuff and get my key, she left the desk and then I found myself laughing from inside LOL. funny incident.

I’m logging to their internet but I didn’t expected that it will be slow and I think it run a 300kbps speed, but I’m glad that they serve free wifi to all their guests, I’ m excited for tomorrow’s concert and I’ll see Incubus live again for the 3rd time! And then the other day it will 30 Seconds to Mars, and omg! I’m also going to cover it and attend their press con (but for now, I don’t have access to a Incubus press con, but I know someone who’s a official photographer for the concert and press con )

P7270369

awesome!!! concert experience!