Suplado ako ngayon sa mga Facebook LIKES request via FB chat


(annoyed)
sa mga favor favor..alam ko na yung favor na yan LOL

If you are going to campaign your entry of a contest via FB Like, it will be better not to bug people who are online on FB chat, you are just wasting your time and people in your network will be annoyed by random LIKES request.

here's a tip on how to campaign your FB LIKES
1. Post a message in your FB WALL
2. tag your friends that you know personally (and knows you)
3. send a private message to your friends and family (those who are close to you)
4. avoid FB chat posting of LIKES request to any people who are online
5. Create your own FB Page or fan page and you can campaign all of your requests there
6. Go to the brand's FB Page and start doing your own campaign there
7. Do not post your request campaign in your friend's FB WALL

I hope this tip will be helpful to others, especially to some private entities that are annoying already who are heavily spamming via FB chat people in their network - to add them...to like them.. without any proper introduction or formal message.

istorbo kasi minsan e. I like to close my FB chat, but I need to open it to have chat communications with my family and friends .

If you are my friend and we know each other personally. You have my support for FB likes, just send a request in a good way.. send a PM or note me