Toys and Halls mentholyptus candy always wakes me up

P7209583
I love candies! Especially when they have a menthol flavor and feel the cold and easy breathing through your nostrils and mouth and thanks to the mentholyptus candy – Halls for bringing another version of Halls with micro cooling crystals that gives a cooling sensation to your throat and mouth. I love the menthol candy and this relaxes me whenever I work and also travel, it wakes me up and added a sense of relaxation and focus to my brains hahaha, that’s because of the cooling crystals acting to cool us and wake us up! (more story below)

halls halls2

I did this toy photo shoot with Halls mentholyptus candy yesterday and I like to share it here the fun and wacky shoot with my toy collections. Because aside of playing my toys to wake me up and relaxes me during stress hours, I also like melting this candy in my mouth to cool me and also wakes me up whenever I'm sleepy or stressed out. Toys and Halls combined are awesome!

P7209604

P7209608

P7209609

P7209598