Are you ready for Blogapalooza ?

Blogapalooza Partnership
The big event will be this afternoon...so see you there!

Here are some of my list that I need to bring later

1. camera - to take pics of the event, products, speakers and my friends
2. notebook  - for me to write down important notes and information that I need to include in my blog post
3. extra pen - for my seatmate who don't have a pen
4. cellphones - for sms activities, I'm sure some of my blogger friends who will be late might txt me if the program already started, or use the phone to txt Jonel if ever I'm late hahaha
5. laptop - for live blogging
6. Smart Netphone - for live status updates in the Social Stream
7. Big green bag - if ever a Buko Joe join in the event, I can insert the buko fruits swags in my green bag
8. money - for lunch and dinner in a resto with Lace
9. notepad - bec. I dont print my calling card, I'll just write my email and Facebook url there
10. Blogapalooza badge - oppss forgot to post this in my sidebar...but its okay,I'll post the badge here

see you later blogapaloozers
this is an invite-only event of bloggers meet brands.
and not a kissing marathon with bloggers ahahahahaha