Great Scott! I want this Nike Mag Back to the Future shoes

4e714f7deddc6c01ef003b63
OMG! This is the ultimate geeky shoes of all! I'm a big fan of the Back of the Future movie trilogy, the game and time traveling, They finally released the exclusive and limited edition NikeMag Back to the Future shoes, the same shoes that appeared in the classic Back to the Future 2 movie and worn by Michael J. Fox. They are auctioning off a limited 1, 500 pairs and all proceeds will be donated to Michael J. Fox to fight his parkinson disease. I want to order one, and I know that battling with other auction fans will be impossible for me, having a price of around 1k to 2k dollars is so expensive, I hope that there will be a third party or a replica makers can release another version, I love the shoes with light up effects and futuristic look.

the video

check it out at http://nikemag.ebay.com