Samsung MultiView MV800 digital camera

samsung multi view
I'm saving some money in order to buy a new point and shoot camera, I saw that budget digital camera with a LCD screen swivel feature, but when I saw this camera over at Flickr, posted by Samsung Zone, I fell inlove with the design and feature of it. I went to its website and found some cool feature. (MORE STORY BELOW)

It is already a semi perfect Samsung digital camera for me, all it lacks is the wifi capability, but it is still a cool digital camera with new features, last time I wow everyone when I used that Samsung 2View before it was released in local stores, and even celebrities got impressed when they saw the review unit that I'm using, "uy that's a nice camera, what brand is that " according to Heart Evangelista :)

so here's an infographics that I found and it shows some features of the camera
Samsung MV800 Infographic @ IFA2011

Interesting di ba?

I love the Multi View features, you can use the camera and look on the flip out display when you take pics

Low Angle Shots - perfect for food photo blogging and product shoots
Hig Angel shots - perfect for taking pics in events
Self shot - cute feature for self portrait, flip up the digital display facing you infront
self stand - for self portrait with a timer and tripods are not needed here

The impressive thing also with this Samsung Multiview is the 16.1 megapixels and the 26mm wide angle lens, you can take pics like those dslrs with wide angle lens, this camera has only a 5x optical zoom, but the wide angle lens is a super bonus for a good camera.

The LCD screen has a smart Touch 3.0 feature, you can drag and scroll on the menu or browse the photos on it, you can also customize the look of it by choosing or creating a wallpaper for your screen. I just hope that the touch screen feature will be much more better than the 2view and also battery life is much longer.

I love also the live panoramic shot and view, you know that I always take panoramic photo using my dslr and stitch it in my laptop, but here you can shoot and wait it to process directly in this Multivew camera.

I was wondering if the art filters are included here, and when I browsed the product page, I found that they are included! yay! I love it esp. the fish eye features.

I'm also curious on how that 3D photo works, the camera will be connected to a TV and it will process the photo to look good on 3D, I don't know if you will need a 3D glasses or a 3D TV.

There are lot of features, like the Pose Guide, Photo Editor, Take photo within a photo, magic photo frame, story board maker, HD movie recording, and the intelligent photo portrait.

Samsung@IFA2011
Time to save money for Christmas, I haven't heard of this yet from our local Samsung Ph, but will post a news here in my blog if this will arrive anytime before Christmas.

hmmm for a price, my estimate might be around 20k pesos, just the same price when 2View was 1st introduced here in the PH.



Samsung@IFA2011

Samsung@IFA2011