Sunday time with family in Festival Mall Alabang (long kwento)

P9116013
Its our first time to hang out in Festival Mall Alabang last Sunday, me, Lace and Ash planned this for a week after our first time to go to Festival Mall in attending that Krispy Kreme store opening, it was a short visit and all establishments are starting to close early on a weekday, our night out as a family is so bitin and then we decided to have our pasyal moment on Sunday and target Festival Mall Alabang as our next route. (MORE STORY BELOW)

We like to check out some malls and places that are very kid friendly, with lots of stores, restaurants, clean comfort rooms, and an entertainment center that we can enjoy play video games and rides for kids. Ash is very new to riding those ferris wheels, carousels and moving cars, we started to introduce to him that little entertainment at an early age and we discovered that this might be the one that triggered Ash’s interest in cars or automobiles, after riding that moving camaro car in SM mall and playing my Transformers toys got him the interest to play more, ride more and mention them as “vroom vroom”. Its really cute to see Ash get excited when there are cars crossing infront of our house. I bought one toy pick up truck for him and I’m glad that he like it, but his favorite are those Ferrari car collection from Shell, with pull back action.

At the Festival Mall we visit the entertainment area first and we rode the ferris wheel, I got worried at first because I’m scared in riding those attractions, but I’m sure that their facilities are safe so I stayed confident and got the courage for Ash to ride with him and go the joys of taking pics with my family. Got excited too because I got this new flash unit that I bought in CDRKing and it’s a good test drive day for me to use the flash unit that I bought at a price of 1,800 pesos.

There’s also that dinosaur attraction called the “Lost Island”, its like a Jurassic park attraction theme with statue and robotic dinosaurs, I got worried to enter on that place because I don’t know what to expect inside and their entrance fee is very pricey at P120 ecah person for kid or adult. Lace wants to enter but I told her not at this time because Ash might not appreciate those dinosaur statues and the venue is so dark. I don’t know what’s inside and I told my wife that we should google it first and check for reviews online if it is a good or bad place.

After visiting two kinds of entertainment attraction, the noise and scream of people from different rides and the noisy videokes got me worried again that my son might be confused or disoriented with all the noise, all of us got surprised and scared when that rollercoaster above us speeds up on top of us and we heard a big “clank” metal sound above us, we got scared and thought that the rollercoaster might fell on us. Ash and Lace got scared and after that incident, we decided to quit and move to check out some stores in Festival Mall Alabang.

Lace dared me to buy an iPad 2 tablet, we went to Powermac Center and I found out that the price is around 24,000 pesos for a 16GB iPad 2 and the bad news is that they don’t have a stock on hand. My blogger friend Jonel was right that looking for an iPad 2 is very difficult and hard to find in some authorized Apple reseller stores. I also got the interest to check out some gadget stores there and see if there’s a good store that sells dslr accessories, but after checking some store, I found no good stores for dslrs.

After the long walk around the mall, we take a little break and ate our snacks at Teriyaki boy, it was our 1st time to eat there with Ash and no yaya Musay around us, its so difficult at the start to feed and entertain our little boy, he got makulit and malikot all of the sudden after the hyperness, he gets excited whenever he see a kid nearby or a food. So after an hour of meal time and devouring that beef sukiyaki, California maki, tempura, gyudon, Ash fell asleep on the sofa and there we got the time to enjoy our food with out the makulit boy on our side hehehhe.

Lace always bugging me that she wants to start a farm in our backyard, she did lots of research and watch videos on youtube on how to grow your plants and vegetables in your house, so we went to that Ace Hardware store and check out some plastic pots and bought some eggplant seeds to start the farm project, Lace also grabbed that soil and fertilizer thing, all of it were stored in a brown box with rope and we carried it with us, I’m glad that we have the Ash’s travel stroller, so we used the under compartment as our storage for the shopping stuff, it became heavy but I’m happy that we bought some stuff for our farm project. After the walk, Ash wokes up and its diaper change time.

After the diaper change, we visited Starbucks in Festival Mall and tried searching for it and we got lost, we’re glad that there’s a customer service booth nearby, we also spotted a fellow blogger standing in an event of Lee Kum Kee at the event center, I surprised her by jokingly that I’ll hit her with a baby stroller while she’s not looking, but she spotted me first hahhahah.

Then we got the idea to check out some toys inside Robisons Dept. Store, we went to the toy section and we got disappointed because the toy store is so small and its hard to move inside, there are lots of people roaming around and the toy cabinets and stalls are standing so close to each other, we started to look for a good toy for Ash and it landed us on that toy Train ride by Chicco, it is priced at P2,500, we tested on Ash if he will loves it, but while Ash tests the toy and rides on it, the other staff of the toy dept. store crew approach us parents and they started to offer the same kind of toy to us, they opened up boxes and explain to us the feature of the toy, it became noisy after a sudden, and we already encountered those funny sales man of a toy store in having a battle of the sales talk moment with us, I love the other Chicco bump car toy, but it is so pricey with a tag of P4,000. not a good budget and we decided to get the chuchu train for Ash, and carried two boxes of shopping stuff in our stroller. Ash no longer fits in the stroller due to loads of shopping items, I carried up Ash on my arms and let Lace push the stroller back to our car.

After arriving home, Ash wokes up after sleeping in the car and then he began playing with his new toy ride train, then in the middle of the night, Lace prepares a hot coffee, her baked banana loaf and that bannapple cafe from Starbucks, and of course our little boy joined with us in our night snacks. Got a great weekend night because I just watched Avengers and Star Wars Clone Wars in Cartoon Network, wow didn't know that they still air Clone Wars and that new Avengers series.

It was a fun fun fun day for us and I want to spend another mall day with my family to another mall, but looks like that next Sunday will be a busy day for me because an event project comes. Oh well that Okay, I’m sure we can do that on a Saturday hehheeh.

P9116005P9116013P9116021P9116026P9116039P9116063P9116066P9116071P9116076P9116086P9116093P9116105P9116116P9116135