Elmer 2nd edition comic book launching this Oct 15

elmer2ndedfinal
Gerry Alanguilan just announced this from his blog that his graphic novel "Elmer" will launch its 2nd edition under the publishing magic of National Bookstore, this will be available nationwide for the 1st time and (I know in affordable price), Elmer was first published by Gerry's Komikero Publishing releasing individual copies in every Komikon event and then he releases a special edition book bind version crafted by his own hands, then the TPB version of the graphic novel that I haven't grabbed and seen it (heard it was sold out), but I'm glad that they will have a 2nd edition and this is a must grab comics for me to complete my collected editions of Elmer.

Meet Gerry and buy Elmer 2nd edition on October 15, 2011 at 5pm in Best Sellers, Robinsons Galeria.