Experimenting on scheduled post on each topic

My blog covers lots of topic and it falls already from out of the topic of Lifestyle, Entertainment and Pop Culture, but sometimes my series of posts are about my personal life, production notes and other topics like gadgets, food and travel. I started blogging since 2002 (a blog about a film festival, now dead) and my blog - Azrael's Merryland started 2003, I stick to one blog and put my focus here. I tried to create a sub blogs like a blog for food, photography, video blog and travel, but my heart goes back here in my main blog and I noticed that its hard to update with lots of series blog, If I focus on other blogs, It might kill my main blog and move on to another, that's the situation that I want to avoid.

So starting today, I'm going to create a schedule for each topic, just to focus on the flow of topic to be posted here in my blog per day, so that if you want to see posts about food then wait the updates on a Sunday, and then for entertainment like movies, music and concerts the posts will be for Thursday. This will be a two week experiment and I just want to see if my readers want to have this kind of style and for me to have a different blogging activity that have its own deadline.

so here are the schedules of topic per day in a week

Monday
lifestyle
travel
wellness and health

Tuesday
fashion
shopping

Wednesday
gadgets
tech
social media
business
motoring
photography

Thursday
entertainment
movies
music
pop culture
gaming

Friday
events
promos
announcement

Saturday
post coverages

Sunday
food
dining
resto
family

what do you think? mas ok ba sya?