World Wide Moment 11-11-11 photo activity

Today is November 11, 2011 or 11-11-11, and every year whenever there's a date with the same day, month and year, World Wide Moments groups is organizing this photo activity every year and invite everyone to join to capture each photo taker's world wide moment this 11-11-11 at 11:11am and share it to the whole world the greatest moment that you have captured. Lomography also joined and they invite everyone to join in this activity and they will select the best pieces of lomo shots and featured it in an exhibit in the USA.

I'm going to join again and this is my 3rd year joining the World Wide Moment, and right now here in our local time in the Philippines, I'm waiting for the 11-11-11 at 11:11am and take my best awesome shot...well sometimes I'm at home, so expect some photographic scenery here in our village. There's a rule that participant should take photo simultaneously everyone and following the NY time 11:11am, but checking the sched here in the Philippines, it will be Nov-12 00:11am, and that's too early for me to wake up at that time..but okay, I'm going to try taking two shots this 11-11-11, one for today and one for the NY time.

Tara join na kayo!

visit http://www.worldwidemoment.org/ and http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=198201340256349

here's my entry from last year 2010