LG 84 inch UD TV (that's ultra def )

LG84
I saw already Sharp's 80 inch LED TV, world largest LED TV and then Sony's 72 inch Smart TV for the largest Smart TV, both brand tag with "world's largest", but here's another player that comes in and beats both of the brands. LG's 84 inch UDTV is one of the beauty of them all. (more news below)

I've researched online and read some tech blogs and it says that this LG UDTV 84 inch has a 3840x2160 resolution and 3D display-sound-and also depth control, the screen is big and the resolution is bigger too, thats 4x of a regular pixel of a HD TV. I read also that this comes in with a magic remote control that can beat iPhone4s' Siri. It is also known now as the largest Smart tv beating up Sony. I wonder now what will the next move for Samsung and Toshiba.

The prototype model is now out there and ready to show off this 2012 CES. I'm excited to see this in the flesh...oh I mean in actual unit.

My estimate is that this UDTV from LG might go to a price around Php500,000.

watch the video below


Okay, so we're heading to a new evolution of TV, like the UTV and a much more bigger version fit for home cinema or even for theaters in the coming future.

(news source - http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2011/12/lg-84-inch-4k-display/
http://dvice.com/archives/2011/12/lg-to-debut-the.php )