J.I. Force toy





IMG441
I saw this toy during my visit to Toy Kingdom in SM Makati and then I spotted this action figure with the label "J.I. Force", its not a GI JOE knock off toy or a figure copied from existing licensed action figure, I checked the figure and it has a nice plastic material, I didn't bought one but I just looked at it and see the detail of the toy, there are many version of this toy, and using the same head sculpt.

I started to wonder, if this toy maker can produce a nice mold and sculpt for the head and body, and resembles a westerner guy that look like RAMBO and other version that look like a from a SWAT Team and the most disturbing part is the title.... I just hope that J.I. acronym is not similar to the group of war makers that we usually hear and see on the news.