New comic event this March 2012

Nokiac30924
I just got a txt from one of my colleagues in ToyCon and he told me that we have to attend a meeting and its about this new comic event and 1st time visit of a comic artist superstar here in the Philippines.

The photo above is not related to what I'm talking about, that's an original artwork done by Alex Ross, an original comic cover used in Dynamite's comic - Project Superpowers. This original artwork is now hang on a wall and part as a private collection.

Nokiac30923
Here's a collection of original comic book art works... I'm drooling during our meeting that day. I can't release yet an official news and announcement but this might serve as a teaser and inform everyone to get ready..

This artist who will visit us already penciled and wrote story for Batman comics.

get the clue ?
I posted several teasers online heheheh....go find it!