Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones - feature and review

SAM_1886
I’ve met a new gadget last night during a dinner meeting in SM Megamall and I’m very curious on this new Creative gadget because I love everything that is bluetooth and wireless, the Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones is a new wireless headphone set that gives an easy comfort on your head and ear when you wear it, the form is light weight and the comfy ear foam is fit perfectly for the human ear. For me this is the best and affordable bluetooth headphone (I’m going to avoid the bigger ones from other brands) This is available only in all Octagon branches in SM Supermalls and also soon SM Appliances Center.

Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones features the aptX technology, its a bluetooth tech that the audio uses to transmit via bluetooth in a crystal clear audio quality, no buzzing and you'll enjoy super quality audio from your mobile devices even if you use an old Nokia phone in playing mp3.

SRP Price: P3,995
Octagon store, SM Cyberzone and SM Appliance Center

51nATbxPHjL

Tech specs

Driver Units:

34mm Neodymium magnet

Frequency Response:
18Hz ~ 22kHz

Impedance:
32ohms

Sensitivity (1kHz):
102dB/mW

Bluetooth Version:
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)

Supported Bluetooth Profiles:
A2DP (Wireless stereo Bluetooth), AVRCP (Bluetooth remote control)

Audio Codec:
aptX, SBC

Range:
Up to10m / 33ft

Battery:
Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, 3.7V, 240mAh

Charging time:
About 1 hour

Play time:
Up to 8 hours

Net Weight:
107g (without packaging)

via http://us.store.creative.com/Creative-WP300-Bluetooth-Headphones-Black/M/B004D4R9VC.htm

here's a video


and here's my encounter and short user review

SAM_1885
Here’s a close up look of the Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones. The headphones can rotate 180 degrees and you'll never worry if it will break if you keep it inside your bag.

SAM_1884
Pairing it with your mobile devices is so easy, all you have to do is
1. click on the power of the Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones
2. Click on the bluetooth button on the Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones
3. there will be a blue blinking dot on the headphone of Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones
4. then get your mobile devices – smartphone, old phone with bluetooth, laptop, tablets and etc and then activate the bluetooth
5. search the WP-300 on the bluetooth signal, that’s the name of Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones
6. Pair with it and then after a few seconds your mobile device and the Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones are now bluetooth paired
7. Play your music using your mobile devices, click play and listen to the music on your Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones
8. You can adjust volume on the Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones , volume control is located below the right headphone
9. You can skip track by using the the forward and back button located on the left headphone, you can also play and click pause
10. You can listen any audio feed from your mobile devices- from mp3 and video, all I see a little disadvantage when it comes to bluetooth tech is that if ever I’ll play my Guitar app on my phone, it feeds a little delay from the app to the headphone, I think the app feeds the audio so late, but the great point here is that the Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones can be used also for gaming..awesome audio quality.


SAM_1888
On my test last night, I successfully paired my LG Optimus Black with the Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones and it performed well playing my mp3 and video. We tried pairing an old Nokia phone, a colored screen phone with bluetooth and then it transmit a crisp and clear sound and it feels like that you carry a cool mp3 player.

The Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones can be paired only to one mobile device.

My review:
I like the Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones because it is Android friendly, I performance and build is perfect and I wont worry if this headphone tangled to any wire cable inside my back, the charging time is just 1 hour according to the tech specs and with the charge, the Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones can last up to 8 hours, I haven’t tried that yet but I know its a standard for its battery to last only for 8 hours due to its small feature. Going wireless in audio system are going to the next level and I hope this Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones also have a plug were you can connect a headphone jack so that you can feel go wired again if you got bored going wireless, for example my TV don’t have bluetooth, but I want to watch TV using my comfy Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones. I’m not sure if it has a headphone jack on it, but I’ll revise this post if ever I saw it again on my hand.

I'm sold to this new gadget..I'll buy one on my next pay day.