Jamba Juice finally blended a 2nd new branch in Alabang

P3215415
I’m excited for this great news because Jamba Juice opened their 2nd branch in Alabang, that’s 30 min away from my home and I’m grateful that Jamba Juice is growing here in Manila and I hope that other branches should open in SM malls just like Krispy Kreme which have a lot of branches today. Jamba Juice 1st branch here in Manila (and also 1st in South East Asia) is in Bonifacio Global City last November 2011, you can read my coverage here about Jamba Juice in Manila.

Now here in Alabang, they have a beautiful Jamba Juice branch,with a nice building design and it can accommodate a lot of people, there’s also a 2nd floor and a open air terrace. The press con was held yesterday at the 2nd floor during its main opening which I missed it and I arrived so late and I blame the 3 hour ride from Lawton to Alabang hahahahah, grabe yoko na sumakay dun. Mr. James D. White, President and CEO of Jamba Juice was present the whole afternoon duirng the launch, which I failed to meet him in person, but I saw him there and I just recognized him after I google his photo earlier.

P3215416
Here’s the new branch of Jamba Juice in Alabang

P3215426
I spotted them using that stationary bicycle that powers up the blender. also seen here - the mascot Banana Man aahaha

P3215429
Oh wow!!! I want to have one here at home, this bicycle blender concept is cool. human power for your smoothie!

P3215466
Meet up again with Mark Gamboa, Marketing Director for Jamba Juice, he thought that I won’t be able to attend, and he got surprised to see me there, although that I arrived late, the whole Jamba Juice counter is open for me and no lines yey!!!

“Alabang is a great model for a district that exudes a dynamic lifestyle. In fact, it is also known for being the hometown of cyclists—an example of the active lifestyle market that Jamba Juice has successfully served in California for many years,” says Mark Gamboa, Marketing Director of Jamba Juice Philippines.

P3215499
Mark Gamboa told me to try the Acai Supercharger smoothie of Jamba Juice, he sad that its a really effective energizer drink, so I ordered one and the person in the counter ask me if I want some power up add on, I chose the Vitamins add on and then the counter person told me that its okay to add some vitamin add on to my juice and it will not have any taste difference.

P3215496
My Acai Supercharger (medium P170)
the taste is not sweet and not like the grape fruit, it tastes like blueberry with a sugarless taste

Mark told me that I should Google about this Acai and then I just learned that it is an Acai berry that grows in the acai palm tree found in the Amazon rain forest in Brazil. Its like a grape fruit and it contains extremely rich in nutrients, it is also known as the new superfood that gives a boost of energy and stamina, help the immune system, protects our hearts from diseases, increase libido, promote weight loss and fight aging. read more details here http://www.acaiberry.abilityhub.com/what-is-acai/
P3215502
spotted at the event is celebrity host and sports promoter Reema Chanco https://www.facebook.com/Reemachanco

P3215508
While drinking my Acai supercharger, I was offered to try this Smokehouse chicken flatbread, and my face glows after tasting it and its the best and tastiest flatbread pizza for me, I love the smokehouse chicken flatbread and this is now considered as my favorite.

P3215513
I’m also a pretzel fan and love to buy a set of it, but here in Jamba Juice its cute that to see that they cut my pretzels into pieces, more easy to eat it and can be your own pica pica food. I’ve tried the Sourdough parmesan pretzels (P80) and the Cinnamon raisin pretzel (P145), among the two pretzel, I like the Sourdough parsmesan pretzels.

P3215518
After finishing my Acai Supercharger, I ordered my 2nd smoothie, here’s my Banana Berry! my all time favorite here in Jamba Juice.

P3215520
Here’s Fashion blogger Ana of http://www.anagonzales.com/ seated with me on the table, we both raided the two kinds of Pretzels prepared for us by Jamba Juice.

P3215525
Whew! that’s my 3rd and 4th smoothie in my life

P3215436
Checking out the counter

P3215437
Ohh they have two counters

P3215443
Drinks available

P3215444
the Pretzels…
P3215445
I’ll order you soon on my next visit

P3215446
spotted blogger and Phil-IT founder Bam Amor ordering some smoothie

P3215447
add a boost!

P3215455
A view inside the new branch of Jamba Juice

P3215457
another view of the counter area

P3215458
the seats, I think the table here are much more larger than the table they have in Global City


P3215460
Here are some prints on the wall

P3215461
Here’s the start of your line, if you are a first timer, then you can read the note above and then start picking your size.

P3215462
I always order the 16oz.


P3215468
you can choose which booster you want to add to your smoothie

P3215469
ohh they have a gift card!

P3215475
adding some yohgurt before blending it with fruit

P3215476
SMile!

P3215479
yes it is good for me!

P3215482
smoothie boys!

P3215484
in every Jamba Juice there’s alway this free photo booth

P3215485
have a photo of your self with a friend and send the photo directly to your email


P3215491
There’s my Acai Supercharger


P3215509
Smokehouse Chicken flatbread


P3215510
Sourdough parmesan pretzel

P3215511
Cinnamon raisin pretzel

Photo 1

Maybe I should try the drink with granola and fresh banana and then the other drink with steel cut oatmeal.

yes! I’ll order it next time.



Review:
I’m so tired and exhausted that day and the traveling moment drives me energyless after going to Makati and then in Binondo and then travel all the way to Alabang, I’m so glad that I tried the Acai Supercharger smoothie, because I think it added some energy for me that day and I didn’t felt weak or sleepy after my Jamba Juice visit, my energy kicked off again and want to roam around the town in Alabang, but I need to get home and blog this and play toys with my son and watch tv with my wife. The Acai is effective (i think) because I feel okay and got a great sleep after 11pm and woke up at early time of 730am. The location of the new Jamba Juice is nice and accessible to the people who live nearby, Its hard to miss the new branch because they got cool signage and it lit up at night. For me, its the nearest location for my town here in Cavite, its just a 30 min ride and drive going to Alabang, and compare to traveling to Global City that will give me a 1 hour or 1 1/2 travel time going to Manila first and then to Global City in Taguig City.

and now for me wishlist.... pls pls pls..open a branch in SM Mall of Asia or in Megamall or in SM North EDSA! or in Cebu or in Makati :)

Congratulations to Jamba Juice for their 2nd branch...I'll be waiting for your next store opening.

Jamba Juice Philippines - https://www.facebook.com/jambajuiceph
http://jambajuice.ph
https://twitter.com/#!/jambajuiceph /

Operating Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 7am-11pm
Friday to Sunday: 7am-1am