Baby Ashton's first hair cut

A P4157757
I don't remember about my 1st hair cut during my early years, but I remember my dad cutting my hair during my kindergarten days and I hate the look because of the trendy apple hair cut during the early 80's and I look like that I'm wearing a helmet with straight cut short bangs. I cried because small bits of hair got caught in my eye and it took my dad to cut my hair for 30 minutes but I'm not sure if its 30 minutes, because I remember he always do spotting on my face and see if the hair is cut straight.
That's a quick flashback from the past and now let's go to the present day, last Sunday we decided to have our baby his first hair cut, we were planning to bring him on those kids hair salon in the mall, a salon with toys and colorful painted walls, they play Barney DVDs on a small tv and kids sit on a kiddie car  facing the mirror, it will be a great treatment for Ashton and I know he will enjoy seeing those things, but its a normal view for him already because he have lots of toys, cars and play objects here at home, We got the idea to have his haircut in a nearby barber shop inside the village for a change and a short introduction for him about barber shop.

We don't want to travel all the way to Manila just to go to the mall and have his hair cut and its a Sunday and the weather is so hot and humid, so we decided to stay home and visit the nearby barber shop. We went there after taking a quick shower and Ashton didn't know what's going on after we entered the barber shop and he started to cry when we let him sit on that barber's chair and wrapped him with  white cloth, the barber is an old man who owns this popular barber shop here in Bacoor, Cavite, he is a perfectionist and he cuts Ashton's hair so fast using scissors and a clipper, he makes sure that Ashton got a nice hair cut and he goes back to the hair when he misses a spot. I want to say the hair is short already and we can stop the hair cut, but the master barber continues and finished it in 30 minutes.

A P4157786
Ashton cried from start to finish, I played his favorite music video on my smartphone and we didn't got his comfy mood, but then as soon as the hair cut is finish, he stop crying and request for milk from his mom.

P4157788
Now Ashton is no longer a baby! from his new hair cut and style, he looks a kid! hahahaha. I can't believe that kids these days are fast to grow up. He now runs around here at home and jump and then slide in our backyard, looking at him reminds me of my little me hahahah.