My Flickr account expires today :(

4f94205c9d29c93db5000009
I already forgot to renew my Flickr account, because my Pro account got expired today. I received the notification few days ago and I forgot to apply a renewal on Flickr's PRO service. After I log in this afternoon, I updated my blog and when I upload a photo in my Flickr, I read the big notification message and they informed me that my Flickr Pro account is expired and I have the option there to renew my account.

But I'm not that worried, because those old photos are still in there and Flickr will never deleted it. The only problem is that I can only view the 1st 200 photos uploaded on my Photostream. But other photos that are embedded in my blog will still be viewable.

I'm going to renew my account this coming week. I just need more Paypal money just to register a Pro account again.

Do you pay Flickr for a Pro account? or still use it forever FREE ?

Read my story from last year's Flickr PRO expiration here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-flickr-account-will-expire-on-april.html