No more April fools joke - Azrael's Merryland new partnership and brand changes are not true!

Every year, I always pull off this April fools day joke in my blog, and on my earliest trial of April fools joke became a horror and I completely fooled everyone about it and the media pick it up too and that's why I'm very careful in releasing some April fools joke again in my blog.

This year, I created an obvious joke and I announced that there will be some changes and new partnership here in my blog, I redesigned the blog header banner and created a new title and logo. "A Mix of Everything Lemon Magazine TV" title is inspired from Michael Soon 's A Mix of Everything blog and Jeman Villanueva's Orange Magazine TV blog

My 1st plan is to redesign my blog and act as a Lemon Magazine tv, spoofing Jeman's blog, but then the idea evolved after I got this photo from our Ilocos Norte trip and Juan Manila Express took a photo of me on the ground and in the middle of the road of Patapat Viaduct in Ilocos Norte. Juan Manila got the right angle and look hahahah thanks!

I'm glad that nobody cared about my April fools joke, maybe they know that everything posted on April 1 is considered as a joke. I received some txt messages lately to confirm if its true, hahahahaha. I forgot to txt them back and explain, but I guess this post can explain everything.

Thanks for being part of this fail April fools day joke and let's go back to regular programming

Azrael's Merryland 2012-04-02 07-50-24