Back to the writing board


I’m back in writing concepts for events and viral marketing, I’m already 1 week late for my deadline and I haven’t finish a single concept paper. I started studying some new digital marketing style after my trip in Baguio City and sometimes when I travel, I started to generate ideas whenever I do conversation to some friends or observe the environment around me. For example, after meeting up with Vince and the rest of the Cordillera Bloggers, they asked us for some advice on how they can grow more of their bloggers community in Baguio City. I told them that organizing a community will start first in Facebook and blogs and later it will grow offline by organizing ground events and projects. I shared to them an idea - what if they created a Baguio Food Map online, I‘m very interested to read that and also follow the tips, maps, review and photos of all the food hub in Baguio City or create a writing project for the whole Cordillera Bloggers and organize a Baguio tourism map created by them, there are lots of unlisted sites and alternative place or venue in Baguio City that are not yet being shared or exposed to mainstream tourism, I’m very interested to read too. Since they live there, it will be easy for them to create wonderful content all about Baguio and the rest of the city in Cordillera.

Whenever I get a writing black out, I just go back to the photos and videos that I took from my trip in Baguio and then recall everything that I learned from that trip, for example,when we visited the art venue called Tam Awan Village, I learned that they serve the food Pinikpikan (I ate it and it was good) , a story was shared to me by the artist group president (forgot his name) he shared that the whole venue was restored after it was badly damaged by Typhoon Sendong, the igorot house and the rest of the art installation were damaged after a landslide and the Tam Awan Café’s roof and window were destroyed by the Typhoon, he told us that they rebuild it piece by piece and add a strong barrier and a much wider voice to promote the venue, at first, their neighbors didn’t know that there’s a cool art venue and café nearby.

Recently, a one week international arts and culture festival held in Tam Awan Village ( http://tam-awanvillage.com/ ) its their 3rd year today and it is already an international event, that’s awesome di ba? how many people in the art community in Manila know about this? so sad that I got beaten up after attending the Lady Gaga concert and got no energy to blog it, but I’m glad blogger-photographer Anton Carranza Jr. got a time to blog it and share the wonderful news.

Okay, I’m just blogging and warming up before I draft my concept paper. I’m also preparing for ToyCon 2012 event, press con and etc. I’m dead right now, and blogging will inspire me more to finish my work and give good result, and sympre, my blog readers are my inspirations too, thanks for loving this blog for 9 years!