Diablo III commercial launch event in SM City Manila (photo coverage)

P5139705
I went to the commercial launch of Diablo III in SM City Manila yesterday, I went there after attending the Diablo III press launch and also a meeting in an office in Makati. I arrived at around 3:30pm, but when I arrived at SM Cyberzone event center, I saw the set up of the launching event and the program has ended.

Gamers ordered the game thru Cybr internet shop, they accept pre order of the game and also a venue for pick up of DVD game. One of the staff of the shop shared to me that they already receive a 1 thousand pre-order of the game and that's only for one store reseller. That day they receive around 9 pre orders while others are for pick ups.

Watch out for more event photos that I'll post here soon, I've requested photos from SM Cyberzone and they told me they can upload it tomorrow.

Here are my photo coverage. Click on the photo below to view large version

Diablo 3 launch in Manila (my photos) Diablo 3 launch in Manila (my photos) Diablo 3 launch in Manila (my photos) Diablo 3 launch in Manila (my photos) Diablo 3 launch in Manila (my photos) Diablo 3 launch in Manila (my photos) Diablo 3 launch in Manila (my photos)