Lady Gaga photos of her arrival in Manila last Saturday #SMARTLadyGaga #LadyGagaSMArena

I was in Baguio when I heard the news that Lady Gaga already arrived in the Philippines and then I got shocked to know that I was considered to be at Lady Gaga's hotel to cover her arrival,  a rep. from SMART told me that  they know I'm in Baguio for the blog conference and it will be impossible for me to teleport back to  Manila because teleportation is not yet invented in real life, but that's okay, I'ts great to see her in these photos and that she's ready to rock the SM Arena for the 1st time and perform infront of thousands of her fans for the 2nd time.

I'll watch the concert tonight and I'm so excited to watch her concert AGAIN!

here are the rest of the photos










(Photo by Sam Ramos via SMART FB page)

There's a new promo again for this concert via SMART, I'll post that on a separate blog entry. I'll do massive live tweet coverage using my SMARTNET app so check in and see the hashtag #SMARTLadyGaga and #LadyGagaSMArena