Me and Ash meet up with Dora the Explorer and Boots

P5038974
Me and Ash finally meet Dora the Explorer and Boots in SM Bacoor, me and my wife prepared for this and make sure that my sched is free because I promised that I'll take Ashton at the Dora event, the show started at 1pm and we went there at around 12:30nn and we saw a long line going to the entrance and also a long line for the store counter. There's a P500 minimum single purchase requirement of all Dora the Explorer items and merchandise, we showed the receipt to get tickets and the only required to enter is one kid and one parent. That day, we went there with Ate M who takes care of Ashton, but I was advice that only one guardian or parent is allowed to enter, they refuse for another plus one because the venue is small and they want everyone to be accommodated.  I got disappointed because I want to be there with my son and I need to take pics for a coverage here in  my blog. They didn't announced that in their SM Bacoor Facebook Page  about that policy, if ever I knew that, I might invite Ashton's play mate here at home and pay for another P500 just for me to get in..

but then...for my lucky day... I know the organizer of the event and she let me in smoothly. I told the people of SM that the Nickelodean event organizer approves my entrance ahahahhaha.

P5038742
here are the merchandise of Dora the Explorer, its hard to buy a product that are marketed for girls.... so sad that there's no Boots tshirt or merchandise available.

P5038744
Thanks to the sales lady who helped us pick the right item for my little boy

P5038745
we grab a water container

P5038746
saw this umm...what is this????

P5038747
lunch box and water container

P5038748
Dora dolls and Mega Bloks toys

P5038749
jacket and shirts for girls

P5038752
and we bought this...a total of P540.  A back pack, photo frame and water container.

P5038762
The venue is full...lots of kids..others are in Dora the Explorer costume

P5038765
the event host...

P5038795
here's a cute Japanese-Pinoy girl in Dora the Explorer look...her name is Sakura.

P5038834
Hula hoop game...The event runs for almost an hour with lots of stage games and other fun activities.

P5038843
Me and Ashton waited for another hour just to see Dora the Explorer, he can't join yet for the stage games because he is 1 year old.

P5038858
more stage games.... the boat is sinking

P5038875
after an hour....my little boy fell asleep hahahah. I told Ate M to let Ashton sleep and we're going to wake him up when Dora shows up on stage.

P5038893
Mommy and their kids joined the stage games....the most scary and funny facial game

P5038911
And finally..Dora and Boots showed up...they are the star of that afternoon..Kids and parents are shouting so loud... my little boy woke up and he can't believe that Dora is dancing infront of him. Dora and Boots dance with their theme song.

P5038928
Dora and Boots danced two times straight....Boots is so funny and cute

P5038930
Here's a surprised Ashton hahahahaha. His eyes turns teary when Dora waved at him, then he gave lots of flying kiss to Dora and Boots and started to hyper around.

P5038943
Photo op time...Im glad the organizers of this event did a great job in having a nice and organized photo op line

P5038945
Ashton wears his Back Pack.....where's the map ??

P5038994
then my friend gave us a loot bag after the event....awwwwwwwwwwww thank you!

P5038996
here are the contents of the loot bag...yey!!! Dora towel, sticker, notepads and Nickelodean fan.

Yey!!! Thanks Nickelodean and Thanks SM Bacoor for bringing the kids event in your mall.. Watch out for my next blog post featuring our meet up with SpongeBob Squarepants! yehey!