Next is Spongebob Squarepants Yellow Party (me and Ash are ready!)


Okay! Our next event for Ashton is to attend a Yellow Party in Global City, I'm excited for this because we got invited again, but this time we can go now with our son and he is a super fan of SpongeBob Squarepants. This afternoon we attended a Dora the Explorer and Boots event in SM Bacoor, it was like a 2 hour show and kids really enjoyed the fun stage games and also meeting Dora and Boots. I got tired because Ashton is so hyper and later on took a quick nap for some minutes and then he wokes up hyper again when he saw Dora and Boots on stage.

It was a funny moment and we were throwing flying kiss and high 5 in the air just to get Dora's attention. This Saturday will be wacky and fun, because I like SpongeBob and the Bikini Bottom creatures, I'll go wacky with my funny sun glasses tomorrow.

Me and Ash are ready!