Back to normal

The weather is back to normal and its great to see the sunshine this morning, I love the weather today, sunny and warm, but that was 10 hours ago, the sky became dark and the cold breeze came back again. I'm not sure if it will rain today or not, we want to go to the mall just to stretch our bodies and also shop around. My son wants to go out too, and I noticed that he's bored already and want to go out and play. Yesterday I went to the mall alone, but its boring to go there alone, and I want my kid be with me and we will visit the toy store and get new set of Hot Wheels cars. As I arrived home, I felt a fever that threatens my body, it made me weak last night and went to bed early, I didn't tell my wife that I felt sick last night and then this morning I'm very warm but the energy to do some workloads online is gone, I charged all my gadgets and then ate my breakfast, that's 3 buns only, because I'm having a diet. I'm not sure if the diet affects my system that's why I felt weak. I'm planning to have a work out every morning but I always end up walking barefooted in the morning and straight to the dining table. ohh no.

Also, I'm doing some changes for this blog too.

I'm sick.....and I'll be back soon for more cool updates.