In a dream trying to recover a dead body in an underwater plane wreckage

 (photo source: gmanews.tv)

Few days ago, the news gave a shock to all pinoys that the body of DILG Sec. Jesse Robredo has been recovered from the plane crash, he died inside the plane and drowned with two pilots (news item here ). RIP to Sec. Robredo and condolence to his family and friends.

Okay, my post for today is about this dream that I had when I got sick two days ago, It was the night when I learned about our rescue divers found the body of DILG Sec. Robredo inside the plane and I felt sad that night because our hope to see him alive and tell the tale on what happened to the plane went failed big time.


I didn't expected that my dream sequence is me being one of the diver to check out the plane wreckage, it was like a first person view and it was blurry and quiet, according to the local news that the plane stayed 180  feet below and they should act quick to recover the plane and move it to the surface or else the plane will be moved by the current and fell to a nearby ravine with depth of 300 feet. Back to my dream sequence, I was busy swimming underwater and look for a possible entrance going to the plane, because all doors are locked and even if the plane are cut in half, it's difficult to enter through because the wires and other debris can hurt the diver going in it. It was like a real deal for me and because of the fever going through my body is trying to fight the bad elements and it registered to my brain  about that plane crash site. It's like one of those movie titled "Source Code", I think I'm in another world like a parallel world. Felt sick so badly that morning, and my dream was cut off  when I saw the ravine, it was a scary view and it spooked me, imagine, that the ravine can suck you to fall in it even you can swim over it. Very weird dream that night, I'm glad my wife woke me up and I just remembered this dream after a day.