My Experience and tips for SM Megamall Food Sale


IMG_0660
So I came, I ate, and conquered the SM Megamall Food Sale, its so weird that I didn’t expected that I’ll be stuffed for the evening, and my first destination is trying the 50% off of all 9” pizzas in Papa John’s. I encountered some minor changes of this food sale and some infos are not posted well online, but I’m glad that resto managers are cool to grant request of the diners, like this discounts at Papa John’s, we were informed that the offer is for “take home” orders only, but then, with a big number of customers coming, they granted their request for a dine in order, but they need to order other drinks or food, just to cover the table charge. Hey! paying for a P150 plus pizza with 6 slices is a good deal and Papa John’s is the yummiest pizza in Manila (2nd time to try it, sorry Greenwich, Pizza Hut and Shakeys)

I also heard from our friends who ate at Sumo Sam and tried the Eat all you can sushi, they said that the offer is only available from 2pm-5pm. You can check my most recommended resto here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-top-recommended-resto-with-good.html and you’ll see that some eat all you can and unlimited food offers have a time slot. But others are offered through out the day.

For list of restos with awesome deals, read my post here http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2012/08/3-day-mega-food-trip-in-sm-megamall.html
If you have inquiries, you can contact http://www.facebook.com/smmegamall Facebook or at http://www.twitter.com/smmegamall Twitter
IMG_0650
So if you are planning to visit the SM Megamall Food Sale, just remember this few tips:
1. Read the list of restos who joined the SM Megamall Food Sale
2. Check their food deals and discount if it fits your budget
3. If you like the food they offer, then you can visit them and order the food you want
4. And before you order or enter the resto, make sure you inquire first about the discount offer for the food sale
5. Posters of the Food Sale are everywhere, its better to list down the resto you want to visit or go mobile online and read our blogs heheh
6. Always review your bills before paying, you might miss out the discounts offered if you slipped your mind
7. If you will eat with a companion, there are resto that offer 50% off food that are okay to share
8. For the eat all you can and unlimited food, inquire first if they allow it to share
9. Eating food with a friend is the best
10. Don’t forget to Instagram your food before you it eat it hahahaha.

IMG_0651
Bite – Dip – Enjoy
Its my 1st time here in Papa John’s pizza in SM Megamall, I’m sure my wife is in her inggit mode when she read this blog later

IMG_0652
I learned about Papa John’s during that Blogapalooza event, we tried some pizza and took home some GCs, I think that was last year, and they don’t have yet a branch in SM Megamall, and their old branches are hidden somewhere in QC.

IMG_0653
My add ons….ohhhh I love chilis
I learned that Chilis are a good anti-oxidants ( got that info from Nutritionist Nadine Tengco)

IMG_0654
Ahhhh Pizza anatomy!

IMG_0655
The 9” pizza is normally priced at P352, that’s a six slice pizza good for one or two persons, my companion – blogger JayL Aquino ordered a Hawaiian pizza, then I ordered the peperoni pizza. And we got the pizza for only P176 only.

IMG_0656
Peperoni pizza

IMG_0657
Hawaiian pizza

IMG_0658
My first time to meet these two cute add ons – Garlic dipping sauce and peperoncinis – its like pepper fruit with salty and sweet flavor, you bite this if ever you want to wash out your taste buds. The Garlic dipping sauce is yummy!!! we did our pizza crust there and no crust were left in our left. Great idea Papa John’s. The dipping sauce and peproncinis can be ordered for only P20 each.

IMG_0659
My Plate…ready for battle

IMG_0662
inside Papa Johns

IMG_0663
simot sarap!

IMG_0664
happy foodies…. me and Jayl


IMG_0665
bye Papa Johns! see you soon!

IMG_0667
After eating, I went downstairs and visited my blogger friends who are also trying out the SM Megamall Food Sale, I’m so inggit, because they will try Yabu house.

IMG_0666
katsu………

IMG_0668
more katsu

IMG_0669
Here’s their deal

IMG_0670
I’ll visit you tomorrow!


IMG_0671
Then at Gotti’s I spotted fellow bloggers – Ruth and Ted enjoying the pizza and pasta

IMG_0672
Ted said that the pizza is yummy great, I’m so full that night and can’t eat for more

IMG_0673
I learned that all to-share pastas in Gotti’s are 50% off.
we checked the price and you’ll have to pay P150 plus only to get this pasta

IMG_0674
Pasta 50% off is offered through out the day


IMG_0676
After eating, me, Ted and Misyel, stayed for awhile and relax inside Starbucks with a hot Café Latte.

Food Sale day 2 of 3 starts later! See you later!!
More foodie adventures!!!

**Thanks to SM Megamall for inviting us to try their food promo event