Boys Night Out x Ramon Bautista x Anne Curtis = #SmartFreedom


Freedom baby!!

Have you seen this new tv ad from SMART ???  oks ba?
basta ako..I want more!

I'm subscribed to SMART's Freedom plan and this is my first ever postpaid plan in my life. Its very affordable and I monitored that I pay only P400 a month only, and thanks so much for the data plan packages offer, I subscribed using that 200 pesos package of having a 2000 text to all network + 150mb data that is good for 15 days. Yeah! it saves money and I have no worries in spending too much on load again. And if ever I txt and used only P10 for a month, my bill will just say that I'll pay P10 for that month only.... oh di ba?
Smart Postpaid Freedom Plan is the new postpaid plan from Smart that would liberate you from fixed monthly plans. It's Quite simply the easiest, lightest, and the most hassle-free postpaid plan ever created, ‘Freedom’ plans let you pay only for what you use or consume. There is no fixed monthly fee, no lock-in, no obligation, and plans start at the unbelievable price of zero Pesos.
details here - http://www1.smart.com.ph/About/newsroom/press-releases/2012/08/01/smart-gives-you-freedom