Keane live in SM Arena Manila (Instagramers coverage)


I didn't got the chance to see them up close, but I was there last night at their Manila concert in SM Arena. I don’t have a nice photo of the band, but I like to share some Instagram coverages of Keane fans that was uploaded earlier.

*credit goes to the instagram users


kymzel @keaneofficial live in #manila ! #keane #keaneliveinmanila #nofilter

[ @ ] obeyceara This guy is so good live I swear. (no zoom in) #keaneliveinmanila


[ @ ] obeyceara


[ @ ] ultimatekiko #Keane guitar pick from the Manila concert! @keaneofficial



[ @ ] teragram We were silenced by the night! Thanks for coming to Manila! #keane #concert @keaneofficial




[ @ ] heltee #KeaneInManila @keaneofficial



[ @ ] charlottecarola We might as well be strangers.#keaneliveinmanila



[ @ ] gogosashi Bad dream...nay #keane @keaneofficial


[ @ ] gogosashi Intense #keane




[ @ ] harshita #keane #concert #lights #music