1st Christmas gift came from Flickr - yay!!!! thank you

Flickr holiday gift!  - yey! thank you
I didn't expected this, but maybe some Flickr members got also the "Merry Flickr Gift", they just gave me a free 3 months Flickr Pro subscription and when I saw the notice on my Flickr wall, I activated it immediately hahahaha. I'm so happy! now I feel the awesomeness of Christmas!

According to Flickr

---
Thank you for accepting your Flickr Holiday Gift. Please enjoy 3 months of unlimited* storage as our way of saying thanks this holiday season. So go on and snap your amazing photos and upload to Flickr — yes, as many as you'd like all day, everyday.
Here’s what you are getting:
  • Unlimited* uploads (up to 50 MB per photo)
  • Unlimited viewing of your entire photo library
  • Post photos in up to 60 groups
  • Download your original, high-resolution photos – whenever you need them
  • Upload and play unlimited HD videos
These benefits will expire on 23rd March, 2013.
On 23rd March, 2013, your account will revert to a standard free Flickr account. Don’t worry -- we’ll send you a reminder.
---

Yay!!!! thanks Flickr!!


I was planning to get another year of Flickr Pro, but this gift will give me a chance to save more and re-activate my subscription after March 2013. Oh Yeah!! let's upload more pics