The feakiest dream last night is with PSY

photo via gokpop.com
I don't know why my dream last night is with PSY of that Gangnam Style partying all night and also having an adventure around the Philippines.Its so weird that I have this dream and I'm so afraid of it, I don't know how I can interpret that dream and you know that some of my dreams reflect some events that can happen to the real world.

Its just weird..I can dream back again with  Dayanara Torres, but not with PSY. I'm glad that we're not gangnaming all the way in my dream, but its just a tour around the country, well if it will be turn into reality, I want to tour him around the Philippines.

Its not yet the end of world this December 21, 2012 here in the Philippines.

PSY was supposed to perform live in a concert here in Manila this Dec 20, but the concert promoter announced a postponement and was re-sched it to Feb 2012.