My laptop is back!

I've waited for almost 4 days for my laptop to be repaired, and living with no laptop is very difficult for me to survive the week, because I'm hanging in the middle of a deadline that was supposed to be finish last Monday, now I'm behind schedule and missed my own deadline. I'm very happy with the repair service of SST Laptop in SM Bacoor for repairing my laptop, they promised that my laptop will be ready after 3-5 days, I told them that they should do whatever they can to finish repairing it before Monday. I'm so glad that the motherboard of my laptop is fine and the only broken that needed repairs are the IC connecting to the power supply and battery. My total cost for repair is PHP 1,500. whew!!

P6019276
pic: on the road to Narra, Palawan. June 2, 2013



The battery of laptop Acer Aspire 4741Z is already dead, the tech guy told me that I should not use my battery again because it no longer function. Today, my newly repaired laptop is running without the battery and rely only connected to an electric outlet. Like living in the old days of PC desktop, but only slimmer and can be mobile. I'll bring this laptop overseas for online communication and also transfer of digital photos of our trip.

I''ll give a rest for now and continue my backlogs for Toycon Philippines 2013 the next morning.

I'm now a self confess gadget dependent person ^____^