Daimos and Getter Robot shirts in Artwork Clothing

spotted cool items
I took this photo in Artwork clothing store and I did some zoom power in my iPhone4s just to take a shot, I secretly took this photo and avoided the store staff, because some store staff are not friendly when a store visitor took a photo of their items.

The shirt's design appears to be the head of our favorite super robots - yes its Daimos and beside him is Getter Robot G  - geezzz my super robot knowledge is still present - googling not required.

The price of the shirt is Php 499.  This is a cool shirt for a super robot fan. They only have one shirt color - that's gray shirt only with a black print.

I visited their Facebook page to check some updates and looks like their social media manager is asleep since June 2013 hahaha  - visit http://www.facebook.com/artworktshirts

here's Daimos in anime back in the old years

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgobNTNNlyCl1cEJNEN6nIDPDqcGjfqjkO-ONaGVaki9G73co4QHaBlr1rHULXRfSe0vwr703sYUdu3zvjV_quGyq7kWtAfKFt4mJg8wo6mRbaRmZnPRrpSwWZ5Znt6Oi_Cp7Cc/s1600/daimos1.jpg