CDR King - waterproof case and bag - oks ba?

spotted cool items
Summer is already over this season, but I still have a reason to buy a new waterproof case and bag for my gadget because its rainy this month and I don't have yet another alternative item to protect my gadgets from getting wet. I already bought that water proof casing for my iPhone4s and I love the performance of it and been using it for underwater photo and video, bought that in a tiangge store in Robinsons Galeria for PHp1,500 and it was the last stock.

But then I learned that CDR King now carries water proof protection for our gadgets - for smartphones and camera. The water proof camera casing is priced at Php 750, while the water proof bag is at Php 480.
I did some Google Fu and found a review of a blogger about the water proof bag, he used his Sony digicam while taking video  - check it out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B9zWN-JlgI

he posted also a blog here http://www.palimadaily.com/cdr-king-waterproof-gadget-case-test-review/
My only comment here is that the water proof bag is used to protect it from splash, but not for underwater, person should buy the water casing and instead of the bag, that's why the bag's clear plastic side turns blurry due to hot weather and also salt water.

Now my interest is to but the water proof casing for cameras and iPhones
more info here at http://www.cdrking.com/?mod=products&type=category&subcatid=396&main=141



Have you tried the CDR King version ?
what's your review?