Tokyo Tokyo at home - birthday foodie part 1

tokyo tokyo nights at home
It’s a suggestion from my wife that she wants to eat Tokyo Tokyo for our dinner and because that there’s a typhoon that weekend, we are stuck at home and can’t even go out, just for safety, its better to stay home. But how can we eat our yummy Tokyo Tokyo at home? there’s no food delivery service here in Cavite?

hmm..the problem was solved when I got an instruction that I’ll go to the mall infront and buy the food for everyone.

I’m game!

After getting the food list from her, I went straight to the mall and bought everything from the list, the only thing that was not present is the California Maki, ohh boy they ran out of stocks that night and Tokyo Tokyo resto is full of customers, I waited outside the resto for my order.

There I got the time to eat a yummy hotdog on sticks hahahah.

tokyo tokyo nights at home
I ordered a 2 Beef misono ala carte, 6 pcs of Tempura and 4 pcs of Tempura, we want to order 10 pcs, but they only have 6 pcs and 4 pcs as package, so I ordered the two package. They don’t have a Tonkatsu without the rice, so there’s no option left for me and I ordered the one with the rice meal package.

my bill was around Php 980

Photo above is our dinner at home!!! Tokyo Tokyo!!

tokyo tokyo nights at home
Tonkatsu rice meal

tokyo tokyo nights at home
Tonkatsu rice meal


tokyo tokyo nights at home
Tempura

tokyo tokyo nights at home
Yummy tempura!!!

tokyo tokyo nights at home
Beef misono

tokyo tokyo nights at home
Beef Misono in Bento-go package.

tokyo tokyo nights at home
Okay.. happy dinner to all!