JCO (jay see oh or jay ko? )– birthday foodie part 2

JCO
Starting my birthday weekend is fun! because I celebrated it with my family and for the first time I blew my birthday candle on top of a JCO doughnut hahahaha. I’m not a fan of JCO, because I only tried their doughnuts for 4 times only, because of the long lines infront of the store if you will buy a box of doughnuts for take out.

But I learned that you can get your doughnuts so fast if you dine in as a customer. There’s a limit per customer, but if you have a friend or a family member with you, All you can do is ask them to buy another half box for dine in hahahaha.

JCO
Here’s my sis Misyel and my son Ashton, opening up the magical box of JCO

Do you read JCO as Jay See Oh ?? or is it Jay Ko ?
some people say its Jay Ko…others read it as Jay see oh..by the letters.

JCO
we dine here in JCO at the District in Imus, Cavite
yeah, we are always visiting this food spot, because this is our new foodie hang out every weekend.


JCO
Here’s my JCO doughnut
I just don’t know the name of this doughnut… the back side story here is that..after blowing the candle..I ate it and then the crushed almonds…with a single sharp almond part pierced through my gums.. it was painful…oh damn.. I won’t order this ever again. Bad luck for my birthday, but I’m glad I took the other piece after I finish the whole doughnut.

JCO
Family pic!!! Me, Ash and Lace

JCO
my sis ordered this frapuccino mocha

JCO
And here’s my new favorite Frappuccino!!!
Mocha Avocado Frappuccino! omg!! the tastiest fruity frap ever!!! If ever I will go back to JCO
I will order this right away.. new flavors for my taste buds.

I’m starting to be a fan of JCO, but not with their doughnuts… but only for their mocha avocado frap!


JCO
Sharing the slice to everyone!!


JCO
Lace and her sis Liza… Ashton having his own smiley moments hahahaha

JCO
Oh Ashton…what’s the best doughnut ? Dunkin ? Mister ? Krispy ? or JCO ?


JCO
Misyel and me…
the countdown just started….wahuuhhuhu..

JCO
Told them to finish all doughnuts because I don’t want to carry that box containing two remaining doughnuts, but after a few minutes…all doughnuts are gone! hahahaha.

Thanks to Lace, Ashton, Liza and Misyel..and also to the God almighty for giving me a wonderful birthday bash!!! haahahah.