I lost my notebook - ideas, interviews, story and travel journals are all gone!

P7163621
Before my weekend became so hectic and sitting at home doing nothing, because I encounter two kinds of bad luck starting Friday. 1st my notebook is missing and I suspect that I lost it in SM MOA while I'm on my way home. Then 2nd, my laptop broke down the next day and It took me the whole weekend trying to carry on after encountering the two bad luck incidents.

My notebook is very important to me, I started to get an idea of rewarding a Php500 or Php1000 for those who can return it to me. But I'm not sure if I wrote my name in my notebook as the owner. I'm not sure if I placed my phone number there or my email address. The notebook is compiled with take down notes from events, interviews and also my travel journal. There are no digits included there like credit card stuff or banking or even a SECRET, I don't write secrets in my notebook ahahaha. , but the most important content there is the travel journal. I have listed there my agendas and also plans, I also take note there whenever I want to blog, yes I write in my notebook if ever I want to cover what's going on around me or just to let these ideas out of my head.

I'm not sure if the notebook will be returned, but I hope that if someone found it, I hope they can learn something from it, my last note there is about NUTRITION and FOOD, maybe they can get ideas there and use it in their life.

So I moved on and now I'm using a fresh notebook....

My problem is that ...I need to blog those coverages without the help of my written notes and will use my memory to assemble a story.

Ikaw.. nawalan ka na ba ng imporanteng notebook ?
if yes...share naman dyan