Last night was about ‎#phquillawards2013 and some coffee

5861_10151781953739276_295279760_n
Last night is a fun night for me, even that I super rant about the traffic in EDSA, got hungry in the middle of my travel, and forced myself to go down the bus in Pasay and look for a quick snack. Those street food vendors are gave me a quick relief,  found a Php 5 sugar raised doughnut ( bought 2 pcs) and a Php 35 beef pares with rice... oh boy I'm so hungry and forgot to eat my merienda that day, leaving Cavite at 5pm and got stuck in traffic at around 6pm. The taxi crawls from Pasay to Rockwell for one hour... oh man

But my journey ended with good times and after learning about the upcoming Philippine Quill Awards 2013. Great to meet also the members of IABC or International Association of Business Communicators, they met with us at Rockwell Club to talk about the awards they launch for the 12th year this 2013.

Also, I noticed that someone in our group spotted Marian Rivera and Ding Dong Dantes hanging out in the pool hahaha tweet can tell the truth. Too bad that I didn't saw them.

The bloggers launch is a success and we want to invite everyone especially to those who are in marketing and communication industry to join the next quill awards, also they open up the 2nd Student Quill Awards for this year. They added new categories, so you better dig more info and visit their site at http://iabcphilippines.com/ for more details.

early bird submission of registration is on July 15, 2013 and final deadline is on August 2013.

Watch out for my full blog report about the awards.


1000983_10152051682407519_1345492311_n
After the launch...someone in our group decided to have a stop over for awhile in a nearby coffee shop, I'm game to stay for some hours just to kill the traffic and go home at 11pm.  Fun night for me and its great to catch up in the offline world with them.