Maki party later at home, I ordered food online in Cafe Shiro via Foodie.ph

0ae0568a49c011e2a4da22000a1f9253_7
photo via @jedtiulim
Sunday is a day of food munching here at home, we enjoy watching the showbiz news every Sunday while we munch new food, we always order food via phone here in Cavite every Sunday and we already tried all of the food delivery here in our area, then I got this idea to try order food online. We also want to try new food from new restos, especially restos that we haven't yet encountered.

So I;m going to try the food of Cafe Shiro and then we decided to launch our maki party this Sunday. Cafe Shiro resto is located in Roxas Blvd.



foodie site

I'm going to try www.foodie.ph  online food ordering and delivery service., they can deliver food outside the delivery zone, so I'm going to try it for the first time.

Have you tried www.foodie.ph ?

Watch out for my review and feature tomorrow.

btw, my laptop is broken again, and I'm using my wife's laptop unit, as of now, I'll try to publish a post all coverage today and hope that I can buy a new battery for my laptop.

Happy Sunday everyone!