New haircut for this month

IMG_6278
I got a new haircut...and its the same as before hahahah.
I decided to get a new haircut after encountering a bad day early in the morning at home.. to kick out that negativity... a new haircut should help me, also short hair makes me look younger hahaha.


IMG_6255
After the food fest in Shangri La mall, I decided to get my haircut right away. I was with Enzo that day and told him that I'll get a hair cut first before heading to the next food trip adventure. We parted ways for an hour and then he went to a nearest bag and shoe maker to get his bag stitched up, and me to that barber shop at the basement level of Shangri La mall.  I'm glad that they are still there after sooo many years.


\IMG_6256
I paid Php 250 - for a barber's cut + shampoo
I got also a nice hot towel wipe bath and a pampering head and back massage.

wow!! my Php 250 fee is worth like a Php 1000
Thanks!!!

IMG_6279

And now...I have a new hair cut....let go to infinity and beyond!!!!!